At Connekt Plumbing, we’re committed to protecting our staff & customers from the risks of COVID-19. That’s why you can count on Connekt Plumbing to provide essential plumbing maintenance services through this uncertain time.
TO PROTECT OUR WORKERS
Our workers have a duty to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and the health & safety of customers. By practising good hygiene and taking measures to protect themselves and others from infection, our workers can minimise the risk of contracting or transmitting COVID-19.
Recommended measures include:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, particularly before and after eating, and after going to the toilet;
- Avoid touching the face (if absolutely necessary, wash or sanitise hands before and after);
- Cover the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, dispose of tissues immediately, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser on hands immediately following the cough or sneeze;
- Practise social distancing in public, at the office, and while on the customer’s premises; and
- Limit contact with the public, avoid personal contact with anyone outside of immediate family, keep 1.5m distance from others at all times.
TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS
Serving our customers forms the basis of all that we do at Connekt Plumbing, and we’re committed to protecting you.
Here’s how our customers can help stop the spread:
- Greet our technicians with a socially distanced smile (no physical greetings)
- Wash your hands before and after your service appointment
- Tidy the work area before your service appointment to minimise delays
- Keep yourself and children clear of the work area while our technician is working
We prefer email correspondence for all quote & invoice requests, to minimise our technician’s time on site.
All Connekt Plumbing employees will not be permitted to attend work if they: display flu-like symptoms; have travelled overseas in the last 14 days; or have travelled to a known hotspot in the last 14 days.
It is our expectation that customers will cancel service appointments if they or a close contact have travelled overseas or to a known hotspot in the last 14 days.
If you become aware of the above circumstances following our attendance at your property (in the previous 14 days), please notify our office immediately.
We’re here to look after your essential plumbing when you need us.
Thanks for your ongoing support.
Connekt Plumbing Management
FOR ANY QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SERVICE MANAGER ON 08 7225 9691
Copyright © 2018 CONNEKT PLUMBING.